Saturday, May 31, 2008

All Day at Work


It has come to my attention that there is a nasty rumor 
going around about me, and I want to dispel this 
patently false information before it gains any further 
semblance of authenticity. First, it has been said that I
took the day off of work this Friday, ostensibly to prepare 
for my trip to Wyoming. 

This was the plan as I originally designed it, but was 
not what actually ended up happening. If this 
misinformation was all that was being spread, I wouldn't 
bother to contradict it. It is neither here nor there. I work
hard, and if I need a day off to prepare for my vacation,
then so be it.

But sadly the vicious slander that has reached my ears, and 
probably yours, suggests a second fallacy which is that
I not only stayed home from work, but actually spent the
day home from work playing violent video games... 
specifically, GTA IV. 

This is a complete lie, and I have the photographic 
evidence to prove it. 

See below:






These pictures clearly show that I arrived early that morning
for work, like always, and left after the sun had already set,
again as per usual. That's just how I roll at work... dedicated,
focused, part of the team, present and at 100 percent every
day of the work week to make the Columbia experience the 
best it can possibly be for all of our guests.

I hope this has cleared up any confusion, and destroyed the 
false structure of lies being constructed against me by my 
enemies.

I am not paranoid.

Have a good night.

3 comments:

Will said...

You're looking good too, in that nice new suit of yours. But I'm a little concerned about the smashed-up car in front of the library. Do you have insurance on that?

Mrs. Fix said...

Yes, I didn't realize that you had a car... Must be pricey in the city. But you've gotta get to work somehow.

fisherdm said...

dude, I want to get introduced to this GTA business. I had a close encounter over the Memorial Day weekend, but my buddy didn't rent it. What a p-tease.