Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dinosaurs!

The American Museum of Natural History

The American Museum Of Natural History
J
ust last week, up on the Upper West Side, Jessica and I discovered our Spirit Guides!

Surprisingly our Spirit Guides, though originally flesh and blood, 
are now only fossils. Does this speak to the lack of spirituality 
in the Bellippi household? Or are our spirits merely so mean and 
lean that they have no need for the weakness of watery flesh, 
and are distilled to pure stone-infused bones?

Unsurprisingly, Jessica's Spirit Animal enjoys biting and tearing at 
bloody flesh, and going dancing at gay clubs on Friday nights.
Whereas my Spirit Animal is absurdly tall, enjoys peace and quiet,
a glass of single malt Scotch from time to time, and 
needs to work on his posture.

2 comments:

J. Flip said...

Why'd you change my picture? I like the one with the T. Rex better!

Fix said...

I hope one day you'll be as well-postured as your Spirit Guide. Great picture, although I wish I had gotten to see the T. Rex too!