Wednesday, March 11, 2009

World Wide Celebration of Robert Bell's 30th Birthday!


Hello everyone!

When Robert David Bell turns 30 years old this year (that is on March 28th, for those of you who don't remember), the whole world will be celebrating the event... that's right the whole world!

For one hour, from 8:30pm to 9:30pm on this March 28th, millions and millions of people across the globe will be turning off their lights and their computers and all other electrical devices, to show their support and respect for all that Robert Bell has accomplished in his 30 years of life so far.

Robert's Response Upon Hearing of the Event -

"It is a wonderful tribute, and I am deeply honored by it. But I know, in my heart, that I could not have achieved all that I have without all those that I have come into contact with over the years. Whether by their assistance or resistance to my endeavours, it has made no difference in the end, because all of it has shaped me. It is by my interactions with all of the people I have known that I have found the ways to grow and change and become what I am today. And for that I am truly humbled and truly grateful to all of my friends and enemies... thank you."

For more information on how you (whether you are friend or enemy... or both!) can participate in the Robert Bell Celebration Hour on March 28th, 2009, check the link below:

http://www.earthhour.org/

1 comment:

Dawn. said...

Your birthday is a special one for sure! I believe that while the lights are out you have only one way to celebrate....and that is by lighting a birthday cake... only really so that you can see the drink being poured for you and well...taking a sip before blowing them out...though with perhaps something not quite so flammable....or you could just entertain everyone with a few more seconds of light while they pour their own! Have fun Rob!