Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So, I had this great post...


So, I had this great post all typed out, and then Safari froze up, and it was all lost. And now I really don't have the energy to do it all over again.

It was a post that included my reactions to La Strada (a stunningly emotional film, that is limited by rigid and patriarchal definitions of gender), ethical equations on the matter of being personally tempted by payola, ruminations on my current angst concerning my identity and self-efficacy, and all of this culminating in a stunning little commentary from my friend Snezan about how we should not torment ourselves in an attempt to be all of one piece without contradictions because "we are not one-dimensional characters in a comedy".

Truly, a fantastic post.

...too bad its gone.


2 comments:

J. Flip said...

That sucks, I'm sorry. Maybe use Firefox in the future. I like what you wrote anyway. : )

fisherdm said...

I prefer the condensed synopsis. Suits my ADD.

Look at the pretty tree.....